Your New Patient Journey at Kelsham Dental Care
Hello to you from Kelsham,
We are sure that you have heard the welcome news that dental practices are now open and we are all looking forward to resuming our normal activities.
Infection control has always been of prime importance at Kelsham, as you will have seen during your appointments over the years. Our infection control processes are designed so that your dentalcare is both safe and comfortable.
We have also implemented some additional procedures to ensure that you will always receive the highest quality care and patient safety precautions.
- We will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions
- You will be asked some of those same questions again when you attend for your appointment
- On arrival, the door will be locked. Please knock on the window /door and Beni will answer you
- At your appointment time we will invite you into the practice and you will be able to go straight to see the dentist, without having to wait in the waiting room
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients
- For the same reason please could you attend the practice alone, unless you are bringing a child for their appointment
- Companions are of course very welcome to wait outside, but limiting the use of our waiting room will also help social distancing
- During this period please could you limit the number of belongings that you bring to your appointment e.g. bags, coats
- Please use the hand sanitizer when you enter and leave the practice
- During this period, the waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys etc, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect
- The new scheduling system limits the range of appointment options to choose from
- While our toilets are currently for urgent use only, please could you use your toilet before leaving home
We are happy to answer any questions that you may have about the procedures described above which are designed to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to seeing you again.
To make an appointment, please call the practice on the usual number 01483 274552
With very best wishes
Dr Nick Green and Dr Emma Cotton and everyone at Kelsham